Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Thursday, February 22, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen does Mythical Creatures - Fairies


Hi lovelies!

After three dark manicures I figured we needed some bright colours, so I tried to come up with something happy or cute and then I saw Kerry's manicure, so I drew inspiration from that! 



I started with a white base and then sponged on LynBDesigns "In the Pink" and "Liquid Blue" and HEMA neon yellow. I then added an iridescent flakies topper (Golden Rose Scale Effect), an idea which I also entirely stole from Kerry. I then stamped with Qgirl-45 and BPS black stamping polish and sealed it all in with SV. I added a matte top coat to bring out the flakies even more.



In the Harry Potter universe, fairies are tiny winged human-like creatures with diminutive intelligence and immense vanity. They allow themselves to be used as decoration and at some point Professor Flitwick uses them as Christmas decoration!

I'm now going to browse through the links below to see what the other ladies came up with for this fourth day!



4 comments :

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!