Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Jubilee & Daisy


Hello lovelies!

I'm trying to convince weather to become spring, so...


Daisies! And I put them over this soft sparkly stunner from LynB Designs: "Jubilee" - a limited edition 'gift with purchase' polish <3 It's a greyed out bluish purple with turquoise shimmer and holo flakies. 

And I stamped with BPS white and BP-046. Then I painted the hearts of the flowers with NYC "Lexington Yellow" I sealed it in with SV.

Unfortunately, while wearing this, the weather did not comply with my demands, hence the absence of shimmer in my pictures.. even though I wore it for three days!

What do you think of the polish? And the look?


4 comments :

  1. One of the first nail art designs I ever did was daisies as well. They didn't look anywhere near as epic as these though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty! Makes me want spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love!!! The weather doesn't listen to me either, i wear bright neons and it rains 😤

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!