Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

#RedCoatTuesday: Hawaiian Shirt Pond Mani with Ms. Sparkle


Hello lovelies!

I flaked out on Red Coat Tuesday last week, but I'm back with a bang! (If I say so myself ;) )



I did a bit of pond stamping with one of Ms. Sparkle's Sheer O'Magic jellies - "Little Red Riding Hood Ate The Wolf". This is three layers of Red with three layers of stamping and top coat. I used BPS white stamping polish and BP-L029 and my clear jelly stamper.


It reminds me of a Hawaiian shirt, lol!

Then I had to see what it would look like matte, so I covered it with HEMA matte top coat.





So now the big question remains - glossy or matte?


5 comments :

  1. Looks great in matte and shiny! It does remind me of a Hawaiian shirt too

    ReplyDelete
  2. always matte. Hawaiian shirts are loud enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the multi-layered stamping! So cheerful and wild for summer.

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!