Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Pearlies, Purples & Roses

Hi lovelies!

Of course I couldn't leave Ms. Sparkle's "Pearl" alone either,  so I did some double stamping over that as well! Let's have a look ;)



I first stamped with pastel lilac from BPS and then I stamped with M Polish "Figgy". I used a delicate rose image from BC-11. I sealed it in with some SV.

I also liked the way it looked before i stamped the second time, so I took some pics of that as well. Pearl is still matted and so is the stamping, which I found a pretty cool effect!




Now my question is: which do you prefer? Single or double stamped? Matte or glossy?


8 comments :

  1. There's just something about double stamping that I love. Who makes BC-11?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't know who, and the quality is not as good as the regular brands, but they are super cheap and work well enough! Be sure to use stamping polish. You can find them on Aliexpress ;) I got all 20 for about 15 bucks ;)

      Delete
  2. I am obsessed with how Figgy looks stamped. This layering is flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your double stamping manis always look so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely prefer the double stamped - it is such a neat effect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouuu yes I love both of these! I will always choose matte over glossy though!

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!