Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Incidental Twin "The Squire Revealed"


Hello lovelies!

Got a beautiful jelly from Incidental Twin for you - "The Squire Revealed". This was originally supposed to be "Squire of Trelaine", but it turned out different so we decided to just add another one to the Star Trek line!



This blood red jelly is just so good, I feel my fangs growing and I want to lick it off my nails...
But I mustn't, it isn't the appropriate fandom ;)


There are all kinds of beautiful gold holographic glitters in here, including, yes, BIG HOLO CIRCLES! You know how much I love those... They require some Nail Pattern Boldness "Glitter Food" and a coat of Seche Vite, but then you end up with endless depth and beauty. This is three thin coats of Squire.



Don't you just want to jump into it?!


I had run out of matte top coat, so I applied a silky one instead, from Gosh. It has an interesting effect!



But I like my glitter jellies glossy...


Isn't it gorgeous? What do you think? I think you need to check out Sami's shop! All info is here:
shop | facebook | twitter | instagram | blog

This polish makes me want to



1 comment :

  1. Ouuuu yesss those big circle glitters! I love the effect they give with the jelly!

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!