Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Friday, April 3, 2015

Friends on Friday - Easter Chevrons


Hello lovelies!


I did another one of my friends nails and this mani is Easter themed :) Now beware, I didn't do such a good clean-up job and her cuticles were very dry, so bear with me (I tried to blur them out) or look away ;)


So for this, I started with a white base (Sinful Colors "Snow Me White") and then used chevron guides and a sponge to create the gradient. The colours used are NYC "Raindrop", China Glaze "Grass is Lime Greener" and Essence "Love is in the Air". 

Tomorrow I hope to show you a mani of mine; the mani I was wearing the past two days was a sort of nail fail and I didn't have time to do another one yet, due to the passing of my uncle. So tomorrow I'll do a new manicure, which is really cool in my head (let's hope it turns out well this time!).



9 comments :

  1. Oh you did a really sweet design for her. I bet she was over the moon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This technique is still on my mind to try sometime - I've never done a gradient over stencils!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Multicolored neon chevrons - fantastic and springy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is perfect for Easter! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty chevron gradient! This id one of those looks that I need to try sometime. Happy Easter =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! I love Chevron designs, but with a gradient it just elevates it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the chevrons, they look so flawless!

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!