Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Incidental Twin - Polyjuice Potion


Hello lovelies!

Here is the last polish I received from Incidental Twin polish! It's inspired by my favourite book series EVER - Harry Potter - and called Polyjuice Potion. This potion turnes Harry and Ron into Crabbe and Goyle and leaves Hermoine with an accidental fur coat... Oops! Now, we know that the potion turn into a different colour depending on whose DNA you put into it, so this potion must contain a hair of someone really pretty and kind-hearted! I wonder whom Samantha, the creator, had in mind :)





So I took these pics in direct sunlight, in the late-afternoon. It really shows the complexity of this shade, described by Samantha as "barely-creamy purple jelly with teeny micro flakes of gold and shimmery semi-duochrome sparkles.

This is three coats of the jelly goodness, and see the gold and and  blue lighting up in there?! Amazing right?


Samantha liked my pics of where I took the pics, so here is a pic of one of my fave spots in Leiden, where the Sun was out and I took the nail pics!

Polyjuice Potion is part of the Harry Potter Magic Line and is available in Samantha's Etsy Shop, here. And if you missed it, I also did swatches of her Star Wars-inspired polishes! And here is "Levi-O-sa!", another Harry Potter pretty!



15 comments :

  1. Gorgeous again! Thank you so much!!!! And I DO love the location pics! If I can't travel, at least my polish can.

    ~:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing shade - your macro shot is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, I love the pics of where you took the pic! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great color! It looks so different than what's in the bottle and that's kind of neat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful swatches! I like all the sun shots. It captures the shifts perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So that color is pretty fabulous! I wouldn't say I'm obsessed with Harry Potter but I stayed up for two days straight to finish one of the books when it came out...

    ReplyDelete
  7. The duochrome flecks are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The polish looks absolutely beautiful. I'm more captivated by the look of the bottle! I'll have to check out this maker!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the colour of this one and all the polishes you've shared from this collection have such an interesting finish :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the flakies in this polish! And that location shot is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, the shimmer is gorgeous in this one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, stunning! The shimmer in it is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!