Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Lumina Lacquer "Sweet Disposition"


Hello lovelies!


I have an amazing glitter topper to show you from Lumina Lacquer, called "Sweet Disposition". Look:


Sweet Disposition is just that: pink, lilac, white, green and orange matte glitters in all shapes and sizes, including triangle glitters!! I swatched it here over Essence "Icylicious". The bubbling is my top coat...


I also did a glitter gradient over blue, Bourjois "Blue no Blues".

What do you think? I love the summery feel of this polish ^_^


10 comments :

  1. Oooh this is so fun! I LOVE that macro shot. My heart is forever held by square glitters, but I think triangles are a close second. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Yes squares are awesome too :D Thank you!
      How about big circle holo glitters?

      Delete
  2. I love the triangle glitters in that polish! It's so fun especially when paired over the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These manis are so fun and pretty! The triangle glitters are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Great job with these swatches! These are beautiful. I love triangle glitters this season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty - I love how you wore it as a glitter gradient!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun polish! I think your gradient is especially fab!

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!