Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Neon & Holo - Partners in Crime


Hello lovelies!
So yeah, my nails broke a little. So instead of swatching the last pretty, I decided to do some nail art over my previous mani of Celestial Cosmetics "Opie". This glorious silver holo was somehow screaming NEON to me, so I decided to oblige my nails:


Yeah I was hoping for some direct sunlight, but the clouds were peeing all day long, so there was no chance of that, but this is it in some - whatever is left of it - daylight:


I used little Nail Vinyls, Essence "Naughty and Pink!", W7 "Fluorescent Green" and Esmaltes de Vogue "CĂ­trico" and "Neon Mango". Then on the pinky and the index finger I added some neon studs, that you can buy for example at Born Pretty Store or Ebay.

I was glad I did this, because the weather was so annoying, at least I had something happy to look at. Hope you like it!



4 comments :

  1. I never would have thought to combine neon and holo like that, but it totally works!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mix of the silver and neons, they work really well together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the combination of polishes <3 It creates such a bright and festive look!

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!