Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Monday, April 14, 2014

ManiMonday - Easter Sprinkles


Hi lovelies!

Happy Monday! Today I have a mani for you that I had been saving for a while, because it had turned out very Easter-y, so it needed to wait ;) Easter Sprinkles I call it:

For this mani, I used NYC "Raindrop" and "Lavender Cupcake", Essence "That's What I Mint" and Catrice "Vanilla Love" for my bases and I did a glitter gradient with Barry M "Dolly Mixture". 
Dolly Mixture is just that; micro bar glitter in blue, orange, yellow, green and pale pink: Dolly and jolly! 
Too bad I had no direct sunlight, but my nails made up for the bad weather those days ;) Happy week to you all!



2 comments :

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!