Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Friday, February 28, 2014

Friends on Friday: Pre-bridal tryout mani!


Hello lovelies!

Three of my friends will be getting married this summer (not to each other)  and all of them asked me to do their nails <3 Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!! So we had a pre-pre-wedding session in which I did some careful examining and concluded their nails needed much work :P Then I got rid of the worst cuticles and painted their nails. Then I forgot to take pics, except for the last person to leave, so I give you a minty marital mani!





The mint is Rimmel "Peppermint" and I used tip guides to get these frenchies. It is not a great success yet, but we both agreed that as far as it concerns mint tips: SCORE!


2 comments :

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!