Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Friday, December 20, 2013

Twinsie Thursday: Christmas Skittle!


Hello:)

Here is my post for Thursday! I cannot wait to see what you come up with! :)
Hello Lacquer Lovers!
It's Twinsie Thursday once again! This month the theme was Christmas Skittles. I love skittle manicures, so this was up my alley!





Penguin
My penguin smeared when I top coated it, but what can a girl do? :(
For this nail, I started with Wet n Wild French White Creme as my base color. I then took a Milani striper in Black Sketch and created the black part of the penguin's body, along with it's eyes. I used Zoya Arizona to create the feet and beak. The bow tie is OPI Red My Fortune Cookie.

Christmas Tree
I started out with a base color of Wet n Wild French White Creme. Then, I used my dotting tool to make the tree shape. For the tree I used OPI Did It On Em, Zoya Hunter, Sation Loudest Color, and an unnamed Pure Ice Green. To top it off, I added a gold star rhinestone.


Santa
For my base color I used Zoya Chantal. I started off by making the top of the hat with OPI Red My Fortune Cookie. Then, to make the fluffy part of the hat and beard I used a Milani striper in White Canvas. I added the eyes and mouth with a Miliani striper in Black Sketch. I used an unnamed Color Club pink for the nose.

Reindeer
I started off with Wet n Wild French White Creme as my base color. Then, I drew the head/body with Zoya Louise. I took a Diamond Cosmetics striper in Cocoa and made the antlers. The eyes were made of Milani White Canvas and Black Sketch. I used OPI Red My Fortune Cookie for the nose.


Make sure to stop by my blog to see what Lothwen came up with! I haven't seen her design yet, but I'm sure it is awesome!
I hope I'll see you again next month! :)


I love it Samantha! Thank you again! :D

Click the pic to be transported to Samantha's blog and see my post!




2 comments :

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!