Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Facebook Shenanigans


Hello dear readers,

I am very well aware that most of  my Facebook activity does not reach you at all. This is of course very inconvenient, since Facebook is the easiest way to keep up with your favourite blogs (and I'm shamelessly counting this blog to those) ;-) Therefore I would like to share this very informative figure, that I "borrowed" from FingerFood Nails.

Well, need I say more? Yes! The facebook page! Here it is :)
Have a lovely Sunday!


1 comment :

  1. Facebook can be such a pain that way. *ugh* I spent hours going through all my friends unclicking things like "likes" and "games" and they still pop up. Now having to go through all my likes and clicking "all updates". *ugh* I've done this for a few of them and, ya know, I'm still missing posts here and there. I think it resets to "most" if you don't "like" ever single last post.... >_>

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!