Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Monday, July 1, 2013

Green Fizz Fun!

Hey lovelies!

The other day, I googled "Bourjois Green Fizz" and found that google showed my swatches! This of course made me do several dances in my living room ;) I also found an awesome mani with Green Fizz, that I simply HAD to recreate. It needed two polishes, namely Green Fizz (doh) and W7 "Cosmic Green". I did not own the latter yet, and had not give myself permission to buy it yet either! But last week, The Lieutenant and I decided to go budget shopping, and she bought a pair of lovely shoes. Then we found this clothing store in which the highest priced item was 5 euros! I found 2 awesome knits and The Lieutenant found a bold belt :)


One of the knits happened to have the exact Green Fizz colour, so there I had my excuse to go buy Cosmic Green to create the mani, so that I could wear the new shirt with the mani to the department's barbecue. Sadly, it was really cold, so after an hour I really needed to wear my jacket, but suffering the cold for an hour was totally worth it. So without further ado, I give you Green Fizz Fun!


With the lovely knit and my bracelet:





This is two coats of Green Fizz on my thumb, middle finger and ring finger, and one coat of Green Fizz with two coats of Cosmic Green on my index finger and pinky! Cosmic Green is a lovely glitter bomb with gold and blue glitter, creating a green illusion. I used my dotting tool for the dots.

What do you think, do you love it as much as I do? It sparkled so bright, it was fantastic!

xoxoxo
Captain



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!