Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Friends on Friday: Glitzy gradient, oh so radiant!

Hello dears!

Now I know it's Saturday, but who cares ;) My friend saw me with my Catrice "Mint me Up" nails and was mesmerized by the colour, so I told her I would do her nails too! She asked for a design with minimal texture (height differences annoyed her the last time I did a dotticure, even though she liked the way it looked, of course), so I decided to go for gradient, and a sparkly one at that! Since Mint Me Up contains a gold shimmer, next to the bronze flakies, I thought it made sense to go with gold:





I sponged up some gold from Miss Sporty and then topped that with some gold glitter from HEMA no. 03. Topcoat and done!

She made it last for days! Very nice :)

xoxoxo
Captain

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!