Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Friday, March 8, 2013

Zebra Reverse

Happy Friday!!

Almost weekend, yeay!

Got a golden oldie for you today, which was based on an outfit. I had found the cutest zebra dress at H&M for no money at all, and decided it called for an accompanying mani. I wore the outfit to an art opening. 
I reversed the zebra motif on my nails, first black and white stripes, to make it just a bit different:



I used Rimmel "Black Out" as my base and freehanded the lines with my white striper from Janet.
This was the pattern of the dress:



I really enjoyed this mani, my hands looked so cool!!

What do you think?

xoxoxo
Captain

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!