Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Monday, March 11, 2013

Spring Table Cloth


Hello lovelies! 

Sorry, weekends are mostly too hectic for blogging.. But I did work on my next entry that was due today for Tip Top Nails South Africa's nail art contest, and the task was to do a floral design, using only reds, pinks, purples, browns and nudes. So after a week of contemplation, this was the result!



I used Catrice "Sing: Oh, Champs-Élysées" as my base, and then added the lines with my brown striper from Max Make-up, available for almost nothing at Action's, a local store. 
The nude is really nice, it's a bit salmon-pinkish, and a lovely spring nude.
After that, I took out my dotting tool and created the flowers. First with Bourjois "Rouge Velvet" and then with "Rose Cupcake". Finally I dotted the hearts of the flowers with the nude from Catrice again. 
Topcoated it, and done!

You can find my entry here.

Doesn't it remind you of a table cloth?

xoxoxo
Captain

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!